Our Community Room is now available for renting for your next meeting, gathering, or class. Please check the calendar below and read our Temporary Restrictions Due to COVID.
Temporary Restrictions Due to COVID:
- At this time, only ½ of the space is available for use (side that is accessible to Grand Ave Entrance). The space available does not allow for use of the kitchenette.
- Due to social distancing, this space cannot accommodate more than 20-25 individuals.
- Tables and chairs are available. Tables must be cleaned after use. Cleaner will be provided.
- Restrooms are only accessible by going through the children’s room and main library area. DO NOT cross through the other side of the Community Room as the space is currently being used to quarantine all returns for the safety of our patrons, staff and volunteers.
- Currently, the meeting room space is only available during library hours:
- Mon-Thursday, 11:00am-6:30pm
- Friday, 11:00am-2:30pm
- Saturday, 10:00am – 3:30pm
- All reservations and questions regarding the use for the space are to go through the Library Director.
- Contact: Caitlyn Boland, Director
- 724-625-9048 (library front desk)
Our Community Room is reserved on days marked "busy"or "reserved" on the calendar below.